Monday, October 20, 2008

Future Kickboxer!



The baby has really started kicking the last week or so!! One night I was reading and had my book resting on my belly. The baby kicked so hard it made me lose my place! I was shocked because he hadn't ever kicked that hard before. Then the next night my brother was text messaging me so I layed my phone on my belly and sure enough, every time it would vibrate he would kick my phone. The next night is the funniest... my cat Bash was laying his head on me and the baby kicked him so hard he got up and moved!! I thought it was hillarious.

1 comment:

budandlissa said...

Isn't that the coolest thing ever! I always thought it was crazy how hard those little feet can kick. It was also cool because then Jon actually got to see him doing it rather than just hearing about it second hand. Enjoy these moments, you'll miss them later!